Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann: Married!

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann: Married!: Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann: Married!: Congrats to the lucky couple who wed on 11/11/11.
Kim Zolciak and Atlanta Falcons player Kroy Biermann are now married

“Beautiful weather! Beautiful day!! I’m walking on a cloud and I’m so grateful,” the Real Housewives of Atlanta star Tweeted Friday shortly before marrying the NFL player, 25.

The couple sent mushy Tweets to each other on their big day, with Zolciak re-tweeting a special missive from Kroy Biermann – "Thank u everyone 4 your early congrats and best wishes!!! @Kimzolciak has made me the happiest man alive!!! 11.11.11."

She then added, "I love u."

Two of the most special attendees at Friday's wedding event? Daughters Brielle, 14, and Ariana, 9, from Kim's prior relationship. "He's really fantastic with my girls," she said.

"I couldn't have asked for a better partner ever."